So we’re pretty sure you’ve heard about the whole “wearing socks around the house” thing.
And we totally get it! We wear socks, too. But when you’re in the woods or at an outdoor activity, there’s a lot more to consider than just comfort: you need to keep your feet dry and warm, and also make sure they don’t slip off (or get stuck on something).
That’s why our kids sports socks are the perfect companion for hiking and outdoor activities—and here’s why:
– Thermal socks: These socks are thick enough to keep you warm, even in frigid temperatures. They provide optimal warmth without making your feet uncomfortable.
– Breathable fabric: The breathable material lets water vapors escape so that they don’t build up inside your boot (and cause foot odor). Plus, this material allows air to pass through so that sweat doesn’t get trapped between layers of fabric and cause discomfort.
– Moisture-wicking fabric: Sweaty feet can be uncomfortable after long hikes or runs. So these socks have a moisture-wicking layer that prevents sweat from building up and leaving your feet feeling clammy and sweaty.
– Dry Feet: These socks are made with materials that draw sweat away from your skin so it doesn’t get trapped inside your footwear—which means you won’t have to worry about getting blisters due to moisture buildup!
– Available in multiple colors: These socks come in a variety of colors, so you can find the perfect pair for your outfit.
There are no reviews yet.